Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weird Reminder

#Simple Plan songs reminds me of sunshine & the color gold

#Lifehouse song reminds me of chocolate

#Boys Like Girls songs reminds me of Strawberry candy

#Relient K songs reminds me of wavy hair & dancing

#Ok Go songs reminds me of british guys & green football field

#Faber Drive songs reminds me of the word NEW & a marble polished blue rectangle


#Yellowcard songs reminds me of yellow candy with lemon flavor

#Sara Bareilles songs reminds me of blonde girl

#Taylor Swift songs reminds me of beautiful girl in beautiful gown

#Jason Mraz songs reminds me of sushi & colorful foods

#Paramore songs reminds me of guys with red hair

#Mandy Moore songs reminds me of a pink sundress

#Danity Kane songs reminds me of sparkling earings & snow

#The Corrs songs reminds me of my siblings

#Jesse McCartney songs reminds me of something yellow

#Jonas Brothers songs reminds me of something sweet & ties

Weird...but true...I don't know why.

BUT...

#Fall Out Boy song reminds me of fat boy & smashing guitars

#My Chemical Romance songs reminds me of a gothic girl

#Vanessa Hudgens songs reminds me of oily hair...but also driving freely on a highway

#Secondhand Serenade songs reminds me of a couple lying in bed

#Shayne Ward songs reminds me of toothbrush (AH!) in a glass...but also twinkle stars(that's more like it)

#Miley Cyrus songs reminds me of teeth (eek?) & also colorful scarf

#Leona Lewis songs reminds me of brown eyes

#Britney Spears songs reminds me of hot breath

#Breaking Benjamin songs reminds me of dark room with no windows with lots of white clothes

#Hilary Duff songs reminds me of vomit (ew)

And...

#Weezer songs reminds me of my friends

#30 Seconds To Mars songs reminds me of someone.

It's just weird that everytime I play their songs, these things pop up in my mind. But it means nothing so it's not even a compliment, nor an insult. It's just me...

P.S: All those things doesnt mean I like or doesnt like them.

No comments: