Tuesday, May 6, 2008

AwAy~AwAy...




So the 'holiday' are finally over and all of us (for those who had spm last year) will go to our own college...Today, my friend Hani will be flying out of Kuching and we all (I hope, all 6 of us) will go to the airport to say our last (hope not) goodbye to her...since it would be hard for us to see each other again because the only time we're gonna let out was on Hari Raya...hooohh...


Next week on 11th May, Syidah will be gone to Labuan. Then Intan on 5th June. Then me, on 26th June. I still don't know when Shahida, Bai and Raty will go though. Iwill ask them later.


So yeah...I hope we're gonna see each other again. I feel quite sad but at the same time ecstatic to go and feel the life without my closest & loves ones...you know. Well, that just it.






Malyn

No comments: