Saturday, May 10, 2008

UiTM ~ Freedom?

So.So.So...just wanna write whatever was on my mind. After the postman had passed my house for two days in a row without stopping by to give our house any kind of letters - for God's sake, just the bills please - because I'm expecting 2 things to be sent for me (1.Altec Lansing speaker by Galaxie mag I deserved & 2.UiTM surat tawaran), finally - FINALLY - the postman stopped by our house today with HEAPS of letters. Most of it was the bills, credit card insurance stuff, but one of the biggest, in brown letter with UiTM logo was for me! Wee~ I opened it with glee and I started reading all the buku panduan and stuff. I can't believe I'm going to college after all. I can already imagine myself in a baju kemeja, opened up a bit on top to reveal black/white tube and slack pants, bringing some Media Arts book (aaahh!!) and was walking down the hall, greeting some people with just a hint of a smile and bright eyes, and walked into the lecture hall. I can't imagine or expect what in the lecture room would look like, though, or who's gonna be inside there. Oh, big dreams.
Anyway. My parents would fly out of Kuching to attend some business conference in KL (yep, both parents!) and would leave the four of us siblings in this suburbs I call my sweetest home. I can't believe the freedom, but I can't believe all the chores waiting for me! I mean, God...buang sampah?! I really dont want to get my hands dirty (u can call me princess, wtvr!) And there's sidai kain baju & basuh the baju (my usual work, so no sweat), also wash the dishes. I know Im such an undomestic goddess, but I guess I have to do it because no one else would do it since all of us has our own specific chores (siram bunga - haha! - take care of my rebellious bro - headaches - and cook - I'm kidding, no freakin way). So...my mom leaves my aunt as our guardian & she's gonna use the merc the whole week (I thought I have a chance to use the car, ceh!) but then she said my aunt will leave her kelisa car here, at our house! And I'm officially allowed to use it for the whole freakin week! Pretty awesome. BUT. I have to send my siblings to my other aunt's house to do their weekly ngaji session. Hey, I'd be glad to. But wait. Nobody give me any money! Aw, shoot. What about the oil? Arrrggghhh...
So. That's just it. I'm off. I'll be living in this house with no parents for a week. And uh, I think I have to get used to it. I mean, I'll be off to COLLEGE next month! Hahaha...I don't know why going to college excite me. Maybe because I'll be learning something I really LOVE, I really wanted to DO with my life in the future.And finally, too. Cause I cant choose my liking in high school. And well, I'm off! Ta-ta.

1 comment:

SJK said...

welcome to uitm...