Thursday, June 5, 2008

For My Six and Only Friends...(biasanya one n only)

Hye everyone, again. It's me, Malyn. There's nothing really to talk about since I have no juicy gossip, news flash, intrigue news or whatsoever to tell you guys. I just wanna say a few things, though.
First, Syidah: Hye, yo! I'd say, juz go on with that S, although u dont really like his attitude. He might have a bad day that day. Dont judge someone by one thing they do. Huhuhu, juz saying. Anyway, Ambition BLOM ADA! Ngeng mena. I mean, kat US dah sebulan lbeh (I think) dah kuar. Grrrr...Msia lembab! hahah. U noe what, I'm going 2 send that book when it come out along with my reply letter of yours. Although I still didnt get it yet. Are you sure you're mailing it to the right address? hehe...Thought I should check my mailbox tomorow. And one thing, DONT FORGET MY BIRTHDAY!!! It's on 17th June, in case you're forgotten. Hahah. U wanna give me anything, girl? huahuahua...Maybe a pair of Chanel boots. Or a box of expensive chocolates...? Hahah, kidding. I was thinking abt bday present at 1 point...n I was thinking, 4 ur bday n all of your bday (yes, I'm talking abt you, Raty, Hani, Bai, Intan...n maybe Shah too, mybe 4 next yr), I'm gonna spend what's left of my RM3000 account 4 a special present 4 u guys. Cuz I cant be with u guys, might as well that something is special. Heheh...If it's not what u're expecting, then sorry. I donno why I tell u guys this but Im juz excited when it comes to giving people gifts. Cuz I love making people surprise n smile...:) Though I cant spend too much of that money...cuz it's 4 college n secretly, I have a wish to make what 2 do with that money... (I know Im a spendthrift, wtvr). There's MTV Asia in Genting Highland this Aug 2, so I think Im gonna use it to buy the ticket n a place 2 stay overnight in Genting...Sssshhhh..dont tell anyone, especially my parents. Hahaha...Im not gonna miss that for the world! I mean, possibly Simple Plan will b there n the host is Jared Leto. N much2 more artist. Tho, if there's no SP, then Im gonna think twice abt going. Hahah...Ok, enough. Move on.
Raty: YAY! You're going 2 Uitm!!! Hip hip hooray! Since u're still staying in Kch, tell me abt kch every month, ok? Cuz I bet Im gonna miss the place, walaupun penuh dgn laki2 yg x worth utk tgk pun or lbeh sesuai utk muntah (kidding), n oso penuh dgn tourist2 yg kureng kck. I mean, adakah org putih kck/teens xmok menjejakkan kaki kat kch? haha...well, at least cdak australia rya ada pg. N did u notice kta klua dlk dgn Ellen, ada laki omputih with bleach blond hair, teen, looks cute?? huhu...pa2 lah cia. Anyway, plan bday kmk tok cmne? Blurrr...so kira, if Iman ada keta, kta pg beach. If xda, kta mkn jak la nk, cam besa? Tp mkn cne? Bgs kta mkn kt spring jak owh? Dpt jln2 juak. Xpa, mun ktk x ckp duit, mek bleh blnja. After all, its my day. But jgn hrp mek nk byr suma! Mek dh lejuk jd org tukang byr msa bday...hahaha..ceh, mka skali jak knk. Ktkorg yg ptt byr k kmk! hahah...Oh, neway, Good luck oi, 4 ur 'Pra-sains'...haha..jgn tdo lam kuliah...sains itu penting, ktk bleh jd saintis or something. Hahahahaha.... Oh, abt that Wed, hahaha...kta alu xjd tgk cta melayu! huhuhu....
Hani: Allloooo syg! I missed u so much! Tgk gmbr awk tersenyum membawa memori indah di lubuk otak ku...haha...x romantik kali bunyi. Hey, how's Johor? Ni mesti salu escape ke KL msa cuti nih! Haaa...How's ur study? Btul nk jd doctor ni? Bgs, dpt sy ada discount mun sakit klk. Bukak klinik drik pun, k hani?KLINIK DR. HANISAH....Auwwww...nice! Im gonna be regular customer. N dpt mntk MC slalu sak dpt escape keja...hahaha...Oyeah, study hard, there Hani! Im not gonna say dont study hard, study smart, cuz u have 2 study hard...btol x? ehehe...dah ada boyfren lom, oi? Dgr byk peminat...lain kali buat fan club, dpt tanggung sume tu..haha..Klk sy jd setiausaha..ok, dah lah, meracau dah sy tok. Oyeah, JGN LUPE I PUNYE BDAY! HAHAHAHA...Gila sy tok.
Intan: If Im not mistaken, u're going 2 daftar to UIA on 10th June, right? Soooo...cpt2 crk internet facility cia, misalnya student lounge ka apa ka, dpt awk tgk blog tok! Hahaha...Good luck on ur way 2 be the best accountant, Intan. I wish I cud hug u in airport on 30th may ya..tp xpat, sy di KL, tgh memasang laser eyes on every cute guys to bother too much of the world. Hahaha...Hey, we're gonna see each other soon, I promise. U blk raya x? I mean, ke kch? Oya! Melaka dgn Nilai dkt jak, deng. Cazen sy mdh sy pelu ambk bas ke town melaka n from there ambk ke nilai if nk pg KL. Either way, sy limpas nilai juak, nk? So dpt jumpa!!! Yay! Hopefully. Dpt kta kuar sma2, bli kain langsir, kain baju raya, carpet, pke anta ngn family bah.hahah...xpa once in awhile jd org tua kjp. Oyeah, Jgn lupa bgtau mekorg if dah ada berpunya, okeh? N jgn lupak bday sy!!! hahaha..seriously, sy bena2 gila.
Bai: Ne tuju awk ne? Keja...busy..keja...busy...keja...Walaupun sy tauk there's a very small chance 4 u to open this up, but I hope u'll find a college 2 further ur study. I miss ur face, I miss ur laughter, I miss ur craziness, I miss ur friendship with me. Hehe. Jgn bgk alasan utk klua msa bday sy, ok? (Tgk, ada gik ckp psl bday) Bcuz the best gift I cud have is to be with u guys for the last time b4 going 2 college. Oh, btw, kta ngaco or ngenjen grek awk ya mok? I know a few things only me knows..huahuahua...altho skrg tok sy kind of lupak apa benda ya. eh, jap, apa ah?..hahah..seriously, sy x tauk pa jd ngn frenship mek 2. Biar lah. Nya xmok tegur sy. hahah...btw, again, awk tauk x abg nya hensem? Kdk omputih, dow, bangga sy jd cazennya...haha. atleast, that's d last thing I remember abt his face. Mybe now he change? I dunno, ne tauk nya berjemur alu itam..hahah...iboh pdh Iman...mati sy klk disakat bpknya. Bpknya suka nyakat sy. cilaken...haha...
Shahida: Tok sorg gik. xda bunyi juak. Mun kta x molah bunyi kat nya, xda nya molah bunyi juak. I know never in amillion years will u open this up, but hey, who noes? Tp, gne la nya tauk psl blog tok, oh, mun sy xbgk tauk nya? bahalul juak sy tok. haha..Neway, gne rsa idup jd kanak2 skolah lgk, shah? especially now surrounded by guys, cuz well, dah 5 thn awk biasa ddk around girls ajk, mesti weird ddk around guys now, eh? I bet pljrnnya akn menyakitkan palak, x terkecuali hati dan mata juga, rite? hehe..Shahida, I miss u!!! Wei, bday sy! 2 ari lps fathers day. Sy dh bgk 'rose' utk awk melalui sms 4 ur bday...bgk sy bunga matahari ka...bunga taik aym ka, bunga reflessia ka.hahha.. Awk empun mdh srh sy bkk kede bunga. Well, Sy dah bukak! Tp lam dunia bernama mimpi. Hahaha...
Ahhh...well, Sy rindu ckp crap mcm di atas...haha..lmk dah x ckp rubbish ngn takorg. Sy ckp pelik2 maybe sbb sy ngantok kali...papa lah cia. Ok, I'm off...eh, jap. Of coz takorg mok tauk what's goin down with me rite now rite? Well, ok. Sy skrg, tgh buat NOTHING n tgh mencukupkan brg utk bwk ke kolej. Yep, I cant wait 2 go to college n start studying something I like, not by force, but to my likings. Skrg tok tgh crk cara utk tgk Gossip Girl, juak. My cazen dpt download, tp brg2 ya semua dlm laptop bpknya yg salu di bwk ke office. Gimana deh? hahha...And, apa gik hah? I got nothing to tell. Just that I'm missing u guys like hell! Huahuahua...Im gonna turn 18 a few more weeks n I felt nothing like 18. Ok, maybe I did a lil, but wtvr. I dunno what's the difference between 17 n 18. Ok, sy dah merepak. Oh ya, I have 1 more news. My mom did hantar my novel to mph, rite? And after abt a month (I think) they send an email 2 my mom, politely saying, they have couldn't publish it cuz its not up to their standard, or sumthing like that. Surprisingly, I felt relieved. I dunno why. Maybe bcuz teh idea of seeing my rubbish novel being publish makes me sick. I noe2, b4 I was excited bcuz my mom was excited, n u guys were excited too, so I was excited too. Hahah. From the start lgk, I really think that publishing my work is a bad idea. But my mom think it's a waste that it stayed in my computer n not being read. I just followed what she said. I didn't want to do anything to my work cuz it's kind of a...guilty pleasure for me. If that's what it is, anyway. I only write to put out my ideas on a paper, sak x crammed dlm palak bah. Hahaha..oklah, dah la gik, bye!

Missing you guys,
xoxo
Malyn

No comments: