Sunday, March 30, 2008

By Your Side

After almost one year, three times of changing the character, theme and the whole story, finally, on 20th March 2008 I finished my fifth novel and it’s called, By Your Side. I already finished checking it the whole through, you know, the grammar, punctuation and stuff in case I fort\gotten to put it here and there. And I hope (which I am sure) this one is the best work I’ve ever written. I love this one better because the story was about (partly) me and my friends’ life.
By Your Side is about the story of four girls, the usual, normal, senior high school students. It’s mostly about their friendship and their love life. Like most of us, we will have a rough patch in our relationship with friends and lovers and this is the story about the four girls’ rough patch and how they cope up with that. They will find out that their friendship isn’t going too well because there’s lie and betrayal in it. Some girls were jealous of them and started plotting a plan to put them down, and that’s when they started to fall apart. Their love life included. But despite all that, they will find out that there’s a new meaning of friendship, love and popularity in the journey of finding out the truth about their life.
And with the finishing of this work, I hope I can find some publisher, with the help of some people of course (and still finding!) because I really like to see my work to be published. It’s gonna be beautiful…haha…wishful thinking here.

No comments: